One good way to maintain a connection to classmates, colleagues, and Erikson is to get involved in the Alumni of Erikson Institute (AEI).
All alumni are automatically members in this growing association, which hosts events, offers networking opportunities, and works to strengthen the reputation and influence of Erikson.
AEI activities include:
- an annual meeting held in the fall;
- presentation of the Founders Award to an outstanding and accomplished graduate;
- casual gatherings held at conferences, public events, or the home of an alumnus;
- representing the Institute at conferences and professional events;
- supporting student recruitment and participating in mentoring and networking events.
If you’re not already participating in AEI activities, please make sure we have your current contact information, and we’ll notify you of upcoming events.
Note: No dues or fees are charged for membership in AEI. Students who have completed at least two terms of course work are considered alumni and are encouraged to participate in AEI activities.
For more information about AEI, contact Randy Holgate at [email protected] or at (312) 893-7110.