Borrow from other libraries
Watch a brief video on borrowing items from other libraries or read instructions below.
Borrowing books, audiovisual items, or kits
- Start by looking for the item in our catalog. If we don’t have it, select the WorldCat link from the results page as shown below.
- In order to request that item, you need to create an interlibrary loan (ILLiad) account.
- Log in to ILLiad with your Erikson username and password and fill out the form to create your account.
- Once you’ve found the item in WorldCat, click the blue “Get It” button as shown below.
- On the next page, click on the link that says “Request this item through interlibrary loan with ILLiad”. A request form will appear with all of the citation information filled in.
- Click submit, and you’ll receive an email when your item is available!
- If you see an article you want in a database and don’t see a PDF or HTML link, click the blue “get it” button as shown below.
- Then, you will either see a link to another database or a message stating that we don’t have the article.
- Click on the “Request this item through interlibrary loan with ILLiad” link as shown below.
- Log in with your Erikson username and password, and you’ll be taken to a form with all of the citation information filled out.
- Click submit, and we’ll send you an email when the article arrives!