Date: Thursday, January 17, 2013
Time: 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Contact: Chris Simons, [email protected]
Venue: Polk Bros. Lecture Hall (2nd floor), Erikson Institute
Address: 451 North LaSalle Street, Chicago, IL, United States Map
Join us for the Social Justice Committee’s annual celebration of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s legacy.
A special panel will discus this year’s topic, Addressing Issues of Access to Services for Children with Diverse Abilities.
Clinical Associate Professor, Erikson
Director, Child Life Specialization at Erikson
Co-director, Irving B. Harris Infant Specialist Certificate Program at Erikson
- Evelyn Green, Project Director, STARNET Region 5
- Maythe Martinez, Transition Case Manager, Early Childhood Disability Transition Project of Erikson’s Center for Children and Families, and Bilingual Developmental Therapist
- Zoubida Pasha, Outreach Coordinator, The Family Research Center on Disabilities
- Romeldia Salter, Transition Case Manager, Early Childhood Disability Transition Project of Erikson’s Center for Children and Families
- Susannah York, Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist in the Early Intervention System
Dinner will be served.
RSVP to Chris Simons at [email protected].