Date: Friday, March 22, 2013
Time: 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Contact: Career Services, careerservices@erik[email protected]
Venue: Irving B. Harris Commons (2nd floor), Erikson Institute
Address: 451 North LaSalle Street, Chicago, IL, United States Map
Erikson is hosting a job fair for students and alumni seeking jobs in child development, education, social work, social service, early intervention, and related fields.
Organizations that will be represented at the job fair include the following, with new employers registering every day!
- Bright Horizons
- Burnham Park Network
- Carole Robertson Center for Learning
- Christopher House
- Erikson’s Center for Children and Families
- Gads Hill Center
- Howard Area Community Center
- Lango of Chicago
- Little Inspirations
- Mary Crane Center
- Moriah Early Childhood Center
- New Leaders
- Northwestern University
- Ounce of Prevention
- Solomon Schechter Early Childhood Center
- Starlight Children’s Foundation Midwest
- State of Illinois Child Development Center
- Wells Preparatory Elementary School
Alumni and students should RSVP to [email protected] to receive a full list of registered employers, allowing job seekers to research schools and organizations prior to the fair.
Participating employers will receive the 2013 Erikson Institute Student Resume Book, which includes resumes from current and graduating students in all of our programs. Employers who wish to attend must RSVP to [email protected] by March 15 to be included in the employer directory.