Erikson is a great place to work — and a great place to recruit talented early childhood professionals for your organization.
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, Registration and Student Records
- CENTRAL REGION EARLY CHILDHOOD COORDINATOR, Early Childhood Project
- DISABILITIES CONSULTANT, Early Childhood Disability Transition Project
- INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER, Distance Learning & Continuing Education (contract)
- POST-DOCTORAL RESEARCH FELLOW, Early Math Collaborative
- PROFESSOR (open rank), Master of Social Work program
- RESEARCH OFFICE ASSOCIATE, Office of Research
- SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT FOR ACADEMIC AFFAIRS AND DEAN OF FACULTY
- SOCIAL AND EMOTIONAL GROUP FACILITATORS, Calm Classroom K–2
- STAFF CLINICIAN, Center for Children and Families
Erikson offers a variety of benefits, including excellent health and dental plans, life and disability insurance, a transit stipend, matching retirement contributions, and more.
Erikson Institute is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Read our nondiscrimination statement
If you seek to hire effective early childhood professionals, look no further than Erikson. Visit our page for employers to learn more about:
- Posting job opportunities
- Requesting a resume book
- Becoming an internship site
Erikson graduates make an impact in a variety of careers and settings. Discover the career opportunities on our career services page
Erikson students and alumni looking for more of Erikson’s online employment resources can visit our campus portal, my.erikson.edu (login required).