Erikson is a great place to work — and a great place to recruit talented early childhood professionals for your organization.
- DIRECTOR, CENTER FOR CHILDREN AND FAMILIES
- STAFF CLINICIAN
- COMMUNITY CLINICIAN
- INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER
- BILINGUAL INTACT FAMILY PROGRAM DEVELOPMENTAL SCREENER
- STAFF CLINICIAN (PART-TIME)
- RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (PART-TIME)
- DIRECTOR, MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS
If you seek to hire effective early childhood professionals, look no further than Erikson. Visit our page for employers to learn more about:
- Posting job opportunities
- Requesting a resume book
- Becoming an internship site
Erikson graduates make an impact in a variety of careers and settings. Discover the career opportunities on our career services page
Erikson students and alumni looking for more of Erikson’s online employment resources can visit our campus portal, my.erikson.edu (login required).