Erikson is a great place to work — and a great place to recruit talented early childhood professionals for your organization.
- DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL STRATEGY AND WEBMASTER
- EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENTAL SCREENER, IDCFS
- EARLY MATHEMATICS COACH, Early Math Collaborative
- INTERN FOR EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT/TRAINING
- POST-DOCTORAL RESEARCH FELLOW, Early Math Collaborative
- PROGRAM MANAGER, Distance Learning and Continuing Education
- SOCIAL AND EMOTIONAL GROUP FACILITATORS, Calm Classroom K-2 Project (multiple openings)
Erikson offers a variety of benefits, including excellent health and dental plans, life and disability insurance, a transit stipend, matching retirement contributions, and more.
If you seek to hire effective early childhood professionals, look no further than Erikson. Visit our page for employers to learn more about:
- Posting job opportunities
- Requesting a resume book
- Becoming an internship site
Erikson graduates make an impact in a variety of careers and settings. Discover the career opportunities on our career services page
Erikson students and alumni looking for more of Erikson’s online employment resources can visit our campus portal, my.erikson.edu (login required).