Each session will explore a different aspect of literacy, focusing on the standards to prioritize balanced literacy instructional routine in remote teaching to accelerate learning. The tech-focused sessions share how to effectively use technology with our youngest learners.
Who’s this for?
• K-3rd grade teachers
• Teachers currently using remote and online instruction
What does this series offer?
• Up to 10 CPDU’s for the 4-part series; 15 CPDU’s for the 6-part series
• Four or six 2.5 hour online learning labs with guided discussions and follow-up support
• Customization of each session based on immediate needs
• Participants will walk away with tips and activities for young children as well as strategies for connecting with families
Select four or six 2.5-hour online learning labs with guided discussions.
Workshops will take place from 4 – 6:30 p.m. on the following dates:
Sept. 29 (Literacy), Oct. 6 (Technology), Oct. 13 (Literacy), Oct. 20 (Technology), Oct. 27 (Literacy), Nov. 5. (Literacy).
4-part Series (Literacy Focus Only) = $450 per teacher
6-part Series (Literacy & Technology Focus) = $675 per teacher
*Group Discounts Available