This series provides professional development on classroom management, the foundations of how young children learn to read and write, and ways to implement a balanced literacy framework appropriate to children’s age, grade, and cultural and language background.
Who’s this for?
• K-3rd grade teachers in their first 3 years of teaching
• Teachers currently using remote and online instruction
What does this series offer?
• 20 CPDU’s
• Eight 2.5 hour online learning labs with guided discussions and follow-up support
• PD support targeting classroom management, K-3rd grade reading and writing, planning and implementation of effective teacher practices, and assessing children’s progress
• Two 1-hour individual coaching sessions following each learning lab
Wednesdays, 4 – 6:30 p.m. on the following dates:
Fall – Sept. 30, Oct. 21, Nov. 11, Dec. 9
Spring – Jan. 20, Feb. 17, Mar. 17, Apr. 14, May 12
$2,300 per teacher
*Discounts available for schools registering multiple new teachers