State of Early Care & Education and Lifting Up Early Childhood are presenting a critical discussion and Q&A with Jane Elliott. Panelists include McCormick Foundation Executive Fellows alumni Lt. Governor Juliana Stratton and Metropolitan Family Services CEO Ric Estrada, with conversation moderated by Erikson Institute’s Associate Vice President of Policy Dr. Cristina Pacione-Zayas.
- Juliana Stratton, Lt. Governor of Illinois
- Ricardo Estrada, CEO of Metropolitan Family Services
- Grace Araya, Director, Community Systems Statewide Supports of Illinois Action for Children
- Terris Ross, PhD, VP, Policy & Advocacy, Leadership for Educational Equity (LEE)
- Black Male Expulsion Rate in Early Childhood
- Impact of Racism on Social/Emotional Development
- Early Childhood Workforce: Low Wages, High Expectations