Current students

Name changes
The Registration and Student Records Office is the official record bearer of names for students currently registered at Erikson. We must have your current legal name on file as most documents sent from our office, such as transcripts, are considered binding legal documents.

If your name has changed, fill out the Change of Name Form

You must also submit one supporting document from both of the lists below.

List A
Driver’s license
State ID card
Social security card with signature
Valid/unexpired passport
List B
Marriage license
Divorce decree
Court order

If you mail these supporting documents, they must be notarized copies of the original. Mail the Change of Name Form and notarized accompanying documents to:

Registration and Student Records Office
Erikson Institute
451 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60654

You may also submit the documentation to the Registration and Student Records Office during regular business hours. If you bring the original legal documents to our office, they do not need to be notarized prior to submission.

Address changes
Update your address at my.erikson through the following steps:

  1. Log into my.erikson.
  2. Click on “Personal Info” in the upper right hand of the screen next to your name.
  3. Click on “Biographical Info.”
  4. Make the appropriate changes.
  5. Click “Submit.”

All changes will be reviewed by an Erikson staff member before being considered official.


Update your name and address for alumni mailings by filling out the Alumni Update Form

If you need to update your name on transcripts and other legal documents produced by the Registration and Student Records Office, please follow the procedure for student name changes as outlined above.


For more information, please contact Stacy Branch, assistant director of registration and student records, at [email protected] or (312) 893-7153.