Did you know that once you graduate from Erikson, you can continue to take advantage of most library services?
Even after you graduate, you can still:
- Search the catalog for books, A/V items, and assessment kits (no need to log in!)
- Check out books from the library
- Visit us in River North to utilize the library’s research databases.
- Borrow books and articles from other libraries through interlibrary loan (call or email us to set up your account)
- Use our copiers/scanners/printers and die-cut machine
Alumni borrowing periods:
General Collection: 45 days
Juvenile Collection: 14 days
Print Journals: Library use only
Reference Materials: Library use only
Reserve Materials: Varies, some are library use only, others are 7 days
A/V: 2 days, except for materials being used for a class
If you have any questions about using the Library as an alumnus, please contact us at [email protected].