Borrow from other libraries
Log in to your interlibrary loan account
Borrowing books, audiovisual items, or kits
- Start by looking for the item in our catalog. If we don’t have it, select the WorldCat link from the results page as shown below.
- Once you’ve found the item in WorldCat, click the green “Request Item” button as shown below.
- On the next page, click on the link that says “Request this item through interlibrary loan with ILLiad”. You will land on a login page. Use your Erikson username and password to log in.
- If you have not requested anything via ILL before, you will fill out a brief profile with your name and contact information. Then, you’ll be taken to the main ILLiad page, where you can select the type of request you want to make from the left sidebar. Fill out the information for the item you want, and click submit!
- For all future ILL requests, when you click the link that says “Request this item through interlibrary loan with ILLiad” and log in, the form will automatically fill out since you’ve created your account.
- Once you’ve submitted the request, you’ll receive an email when your item is available for pick-up!
- If you see an article you want in a database and don’t see a PDF or HTML link, click the blue “get it” button.
- Then, you will either see a link to another database or a message stating that we don’t have the article.
- Click on the “Request this item through interlibrary loan with ILLiad” link.
- Log in with your Erikson username and password, and you’ll be taken to a form with all of the citation information filled out.
- If you have not requested anything before, you will fill out a brief profile with your name and contact information and then fill out the form yourself.
- Click submit, and we’ll send you an email when the article arrives!
Need more help? Please contact us at [email protected]!