This program is designed to provide highly influential leaders from multiple sectors with a credible, up-to-date, and research-based understanding of child development.
The 2022 Program
Erikson Institute’s Early Childhood Leadership Academy (ECLA) is seeking nominations for the Executive Fellows program, scheduled on August 3-5, 2022 and September 28-30, 2022. Attendees will walk away being able to illuminate policy solutions that can improve outcomes for young children and their families exemplified in quality, access, and equity.
Who Should Be Nominated?
Ideal candidates should be influential professionals who are responsible for one or more of the following:
- Making decisions about resource allocations and funding of programs that serve children and families;
- Making recommendations for changes in policies, programs and practices;
- Protecting public safety of children and families;
- Improving student outcomes; and
- Improving the effectiveness of juvenile and family courts.