Through a wide range of applied research, programs, and projects in the community, Erikson develops new knowledge, serves children, and improves the quality of early childhood care and education.
Generous gifts and grants support the initiatives listed below. If you are interested in supporting our work with a gift to support any of these projects, please contact us at [email protected].
- Scholarships and financial aid for students
- Center for Children and Families
- New Schools Project — Austin Initiative and Chicago Public Schools
- Early mathematics education
- Fussy Baby Network
- Herr Research Center for Children and Social Policy
- Edward Neisser Library
- Infant specialist program
- Professional development for early childhood educators and practitioners
- Student recruitment
- Kathy and Grant Pick Writing Program for Erikson students