Skip to Main Content

Registration and Student Records

Access your official academic records and related data and information

Contact Registration & Student Records

Navigate Your Student Experience with Help from the Registration & Student Records

The Registration and Student Records Office is here to help students navigate their way through their program from start to finish. We also help serve alumni with their needs for records and transcripts.

Contact Registration & Student Records

Office Hours

Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm

For students and alumni who wish to visit campus we are located on 3rd floor and available Monday through Thursday.

Mailing Address

Registration & Student Records Office
Erikson Institute
451 N. LaSalle St.
Chicago, IL 60654



Woman seated at a desk talking on a smartphone.

Request a Transcript

Your transcript is the official, permanent record of all the courses you have taken while attending Erikson Institute.

In accordance with the Public Information Act and Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, or FERPA, student academic records are classified as confidential and may be released only with the student’s written authorization and signature. Erikson has authorized Parchment to manage the ordering, processing, and secure delivery of student transcripts.

Get Started with Parchment

Important Forms

Helping You Throughout Your Student Journey

Our office can help you with services around registering for classes, grading, change of degrees, your records and more. We’ve provided links to the forms that deal with the most frequently asked questions.

Download and complete this form. Deliver to the Registration & Student Records Office as instructed by the form details.

Download and complete this form. Deliver to the Registration & Student Records Office as instructed by the form details.

Download and complete this form. Deliver to the Registration & Student Records Office as instructed by the form details.

Download and complete this form. Deliver to the Registration & Student Records Office as instructed by the form details.

Two Master’s Degree candidates shaking hands.

Set Your Path with Your Student Handbooks & Calendars

You can refer to your student handbook along with the academic calendars to better understand the admissions process, degree and certificate programs along with required coursework.

Course Catalog


Program Books

Academic Calendar

Our Doors Are Open to You

“ Our goal is to keep the lines of communication open with our students to ensure we consistently provide accurate and prompt services. ”

Name & Address Changes

Coordinating with You on Life Changes

All students must supply the office with their current legal name, as the Registration and Student Records office is the official record bearer of names for students currently registered at Erikson and we publish binding legal documents such as transcripts.

Contact Our Office

Complete the form and either bring in original legal documents or notarized copies to our office. Or you may mail notarized copies to our office.

You can update your address by changing your “Biological Info” found in the “personal info” section within your portal at

You can update your name and address for alumni mailings on by changing your “Biological Info” found in the “personal info” section. Follow this if you need to update your name on transcripts and other legal documents produced by our office.

If you received an MEd or PhD or completed any credit-bearing courses from Loyola University Chicago before the year 2000, you will also need to change your name with Loyola. For more information, visit or call (312) 915-7221.


Documentation for Student Loan Deferment

If you need enrollment verification for a student loan deferment, this information will be reported to your lender in the first month of courses for any given term via the National Student Clearinghouse, which reports Erikson’s enrollment information directly to lenders.

While we accept deferment forms, these forms are forwarded to and processed by National Student Clearinghouse and may take up to three to five weeks to be processed after the start of the term.

To an External Recipient

You must make the request in writing to this office. A verification letter written on Erikson letterhead will be issued.

Check a Degree

To verify the degree of an Erikson graduate, visit All degree verifications are processed by the National Student Clearinghouse.

Pre-2000 Graduates

You will need to verify the degree and dates of attendance with Loyola University Chicago, as Loyola was the official academic bearer of record for Erikson Institute from 1966 to 2000. Loyola is also a member of the National Student Clearinghouse.

students talking

Provide Your Immunization Records Prior to Course Registration

All on-campus students attending Erikson will need to submit the Immunization Record Form to this office as required by the Illinois Department of Public Health.

Documentation is required for the following vaccines:

  • Measles (Rubeola)
  • Mumps
  • Rubella (German measles)
  • Diphtheria/tetanus/pertussis
  • COVID-19

Download the Instructions for Completing the Immunization Record Form (PDF)

Immunization Frequently Asked Questions

Answers to the biggest questions students ask about immunization requirements.

The form must have a health care provider verify and sign off on all immunizations. Official documentation, such as photocopies of a vaccination booklet or receipt, are acceptable in lieu of a health provider’s signature. The Registration and Student Records office reserves the right to inspect originals if it is deemed necessary.

Documentation of immunization must contain the month, day, and year of the vaccine and/or proof of immunity. Proof of immunity can include either a titer blood test or a medical physician’s diagnosis of measles, mumps, and rubella. A titer blood test can prove immunity to measles, mumps, and rubella, and is useful if you are having difficulty locating your records.

If the immunization records are not received by the end of the first week of classes of a student’s first semester, a registration hold will be placed on his or her account until the immunization records are on file with the Registration and Student Records office.

The following exemptions are granted if proper documentation is submitted along with the Immunization Record Form:

  • Medical condition or pregnancy
  • Religious belief
  • Birth date on or before Jan. 1, 1957 (only an exemption for measles, mumps, and rubella)
  • Online students are also exempt from the immunization requirement.