As an Erikson graduate, you are part of a network of dedicated professionals putting knowledge to work in the service of children in leadership roles across the country and around the globe.
Wherever your career may take you, you’re still a part of Erikson — a relationship that brings you many benefits like these:
- Career services: Erikson helps you explore career options and brush up your job-hunting skills. We also maintain job postings exclusively for alumni and students. More on career services
- Library access: Come to the library to use our resources, or search our physical collection without a password off-campus. Contact [email protected] if you’d like to use the library’s databases off-campus or interlibrary loan. Visit library website
- Alumni events: Reconnect with classmates or network with colleagues who share your passion for the early childhood field at a wide range of alumni events.
- Professional development: We offer a wealth of courses that help you expand and refresh your knowledge base. Alumni receive a 10 percent discount on any course. Just enter the code “erikalum” while registering online. See course offerings
- Talent source: Turn to Erikson when you need to hire highly qualified early childhood professionals. Post a job now
Be sure to keep your contact information up to date so we can alert you about events and opportunities. You can submit address, email, or name changes online. To be the first to hear about Erikson news, events, accomplishments, and research, subscribe to our email newsletter.