Erikson is a great place to work — and a great place to recruit talented early childhood professionals for your organization.
- PROFESSOR (open rank), M.S. in Child Development with Infancy Specialization program
- PROFESSOR (open rank), Master of Social Work program
- PROJECT MANAGER, Calm Classroom K-2 Project
- WEB SOFTWARE DEVELOPER, Early Childhood Program
Erikson offers a variety of benefits, including excellent health and dental plans, life and disability insurance, a transit stipend, matching retirement contributions, and more.
Erikson Institute is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Read our nondiscrimination statement
If you seek to hire effective early childhood professionals, look no further than Erikson. Visit our page for employers to learn more about:
- Posting job opportunities
- Requesting a resume book
- Becoming an internship site
Erikson graduates make an impact in a variety of careers and settings. Discover the career opportunities on our career services page
Erikson students and alumni looking for more of Erikson’s online employment resources can visit our campus portal, my.erikson.edu (login required).