Erikson is a great place to work — and a great place to recruit talented early childhood professionals for your organization.
- Early Childhood Program Services Coordinator for Cook County
- Fussy Baby Network Trainer/Project Coordinator
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, Early Mathematics Education Project [PDF, 2pg]
Erikson offers a variety of benefits, including excellent health and dental plans, life and disability insurance, a transit stipend, matching retirement contributions, and more.
Erikson Institute is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Read our nondiscrimination statement
If you seek to hire effective early childhood professionals, look no further than Erikson. Visit our page for employers to learn more about:
- Posting job opportunities
- Requesting a resume book
- Becoming an internship site
Erikson graduates make an impact in a variety of careers and settings. Discover the career opportunities on our career services page
Erikson students and alumni looking for more of Erikson’s online employment resources can visit our campus portal, my.erikson.edu (login required).