Erikson is a great place to work — and a great place to recruit talented early childhood professionals for your organization.
- DEVELOPMENTAL SCREENER (south suburbs), Early Childhood Project
- DEVELOPMENTAL SCREENER (west and northwest suburbs), Early Childhood Project
- EARLY CHILDHOOD COORDINATOR (Cook County), Early Childhood Project
- EARLY CHILDHOOD COORDINATOR (Northern Region), Early Childhood Project
- PROFESSOR (open rank), M.S. in Child Development with Infancy Specialization program
- PROFESSOR (open rank), Master of Social Work program
- PROJECT DIRECTOR, Birth to Three Prevention Initiative
Erikson offers a variety of benefits, including excellent health and dental plans, life and disability insurance, a transit stipend, matching retirement contributions, and more.
Erikson Institute is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Read our nondiscrimination statement
If you seek to hire effective early childhood professionals, look no further than Erikson. Visit our page for employers to learn more about:
- Posting job opportunities
- Requesting a resume book
- Becoming an internship site
Erikson graduates make an impact in a variety of careers and settings. Discover the career opportunities on our career services page
Erikson students and alumni looking for more of Erikson’s online employment resources can visit our campus portal, my.erikson.edu (login required).