Workshops, seminars, and more
Our workshops and seminars — taught by experts in the field — will help you develop critical skills, familiarize yourself with new techniques and instruments, and earn the credit you need to maintain your professional standing or advance in your career.
- Use relationships and reflecting on what you bring to those relationships to better connect with the children and families you serve.
- Sign up for one course or a learning series to really delve into a particular practice area or concept.
Erikson’s professional development goes deeper.
- Go beyond simple skill-building to explore the why’s, the when’s, and the what if’s.
- Gain research-based knowledge that is relevant to your practice.
- Emphasize relationships and self-reflection, to help you better connect with the children and families you serve.
- Sign up for a learning series to bundle courses around a particular practice area or concept.
How to register: Read the instructions in our FAQ →
Our instructors — many of whom also teach in our master’s and certificate programs — are experienced professionals and inspired teachers. You can be sure the courses you take at Erikson will be timely, engaging, enriching, and, above all, useful. Meet our instructors
We offer several types of credits, including continuing education units (CEU), continuing professional development units (CPDU), early intervention credit units (EICU), and social work continuing education units. Choose the credits that best suit your profession and your primary goal — enrichment, credentialing, or advancing in your career track. See all of the credit types we offer
Custom professional development
Come to us for customized training developed just for your organization’s needs — and delivered in your workplace or community. Customized training
Online infant studies
You can also take our online infant studies courses for professional development credit, building your skills at a time and location convenient for you. Online infant specialist courses