By pursuing your Early Childhood Education, Social Work, or Child Development graduate studies at Erikson, you are making one of the most important investments in your career and professional future. We work hard to make sure that the knowledge and skills you seek are within your financial reach.
Erikson is authorized to participate in a number of federal and state financial aid programs, and we also award over $2 million in institutional grants and scholarships each year to our degree and certificate program students. Based on your eligibility, you may have access to the following sources of funding:
- Erikson ECE, Social Work, and Child Development program scholarships and need-based grants – these are awards that you don’t have to pay back
- Federal student loans
- Federal TEACH grants for teacher candidates
- State of Illinois MTI Scholarships for teacher candidates
- State of Illinois Gateways Scholarships
- External scholarships and grants (not funded by Erikson)