For the 2018-19 financial aid award year, tuition for the master’s degree, certificate, and doctoral programs is $1,060 per semester credit hour. Annual student services fees covering technology and activity costs are $600.
The amount of tuition you are charged will be determined by the tuition rate times the number of credit hours for which you are registered. These rates take effect on May 11, 2018.
Tuition payments for Erikson courses are due in full on the last day of the published add/drop period unless arrangements for a payment plan have been made with the student billing coordinator. You can check your account balance and pay tuition online using your student web portal, my.erikson.edu.
- Doctoral students enrolled in E497 Doctoral Study are charged $750 per semester.
- Students enrolled in E499 Dissertation Supervision are charged $1,750 per semester.
- Students enrolled in the dual degree program or PhD program offered in collaboration with Loyola University Chicago will receive tuition bills from both Erikson and Loyola, reflecting tuition charges based on the number of credit hours taken and the tuition rate at each institution. Payments are made directly to each institution.
Annual student fees covering library, technology, and activity costs are $600. All students enrolled in graduate certificate, master’s, or doctoral degree programs are charged this fee, which is assessed in equal amounts in the fall and spring semesters.
In addition to annual student fees, Erikson charges the following fees for master’s, doctoral, and certificate students.
One-time non-refundable matriculation fee
- M.S./PhD programs: $200
- Certificate programs: $150
Application for degree conferral
- Master’s degree programs: $175
- Late registration: $100 per course
- Tuition payment plan: $15 per term
Erikson Institute reserves the right to change without notice any statement on this site concerning, but not limited to, rules, policies, tuition, fees, curricula, and courses.