Erikson’s MSW program is offering more flexibility, more choices, and increased tuition savings.
- Guaranteed total scholarships for Fall 2020*: $20,000 for full-time students, and $15,000 for part-time students for entirety of program length. Total tuition for the 60 credit MSW program is $65,400.
- Our advanced standing option for students with a Bachelor of Social Work waives up to 26 credit hours which equals less time + less cost to earn an Erikson MSW.
- Advanced Standing scholarships available for up to $15,000 per student for Fall 2020*. Total tuition for a 32 credit Advanced Standing MSW program is $43,600. Additional requirements for Advanced Standing apply.
- More than 150 field placement opportunities throughout Chicagoland.
- You can choose from three in-demand concentrations: Youth, Family, and Community, Children’s Law and Policy, and Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health.
- Post-MSW students can now prepare for their Social Worker Endorsement with our new Post-MSW Professional Educator License (PEL) Certificate Program
*Guaranteed scholarships are available for students who begin their degree program in Fall 2020. Scholarship eligibility is contingent upon admission and completion of a FASFA. Tuition rates are subject to change. Please refer to www.erikson.edu/finaid for details.
How will you put your passion to work?
Whether your goal is to be a therapist, advocate, educator, or administrator who serves individuals, families or communities, our concentrations will give you the skills you need to succeed.