Erikson Institute seeks to ensure that all children receive equitable opportunities to achieve their full potential.
Our Policy and Leadership initiatives work to improve children’s lives by supporting public policies leading to:
- Universal, accessible, and high-quality early care and education programs.
- Continuity of care and child-centered transitions.
- Developmentally appropriate learning standards and assessments.
- Holistic health and wellness.
- Family resilience.
- Increased pathways and support for culturally and linguistically responsive educators and providers.