Erikson Institute seeks to ensure that all children receive equitable opportunities to achieve their full potential.
Our Policy and Leadership initiatives work to improve children’s lives by supporting public policies leading to:
- Universal, accessible, and high-quality early care and education programs.
- Continuity of care and child-centered transitions.
- Developmentally appropriate learning standards and assessments.
- Holistic health and wellness.
- Family resilience.
- Increased pathways and support for culturally and linguistically responsive educators and providers.
To safeguard against the spread of COVID-19, we have decided to postpone in-person programming. Instead, we will provide virtual tailored coaching and training to leaders and stakeholders who have participated in our programs to: activate our base of leaders who will protect and increase early childhood investments; deepen data literacy and operationalize data into strategic initiatives; and enhance awareness of early childhood issues in public policy to rebuild a better early childhood system post-pandemic. Learn more.