Erikson strives for a comprehensive and coordinated system of care for young children and their families that is equitable, accessible and high in quality.
Our Policy and Leadership initiatives work to improve children’s lives by supporting public policies leading to:
- Universal, accessible, and high-quality early care and education policies and programs
- Continuity of care and child-centered transitions
- Developmentally appropriate learning standards and assessments
- Promoting holistic health and wellness in early childhood
- Family resilience
- Increased pathways and support for culturally and linguistically responsive educators and providers
Stay up to date with Erikson’s Policy & Leadership Department and its initiatives, events, and workshops.